if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Programme Officer - Embassy Of Ireland
- He/she will be an integral part of the Programme Team, act as focal point on thematic priorities (gender equality, governance, nutrition etc), and participate in managing the development projects and programmes supported under the Embassy Mission Strategy across the four countries of operation (Vietnam, Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar).
1. Main duties:
- Strategy & Planning:
- Annual programme planning; decision-making on programme partnerships and budgets.
- Contribute to Embassy’s Strategy and business plan implementation (monitoring, assessing, reporting, review and analysis, etc).
- Grant Management:
- Manage partnerships and projects in accordance with grant management guidelines.
- Frequent travel to project locations for field monitoring.
- Ensure financial management of and accountability for partnerships and projects, including processing payments, budgets and expenditure, financing agreements.
2. Other duties:
- Policy Engagement & Embassy Support:
- Build strong and effective working relationships with individuals and cooperating units.
- Work with relevant staff, external working groups and other events to promote Ireland’s positions.
- Support the Embassy’s public diplomacy, consular work, trade and communications activities.
- Translation - interpretation and administrative support.
- Conduct other tasks as directed by Embassy management.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
1. Essential Requirements:
- Bachelors level qualification in development studies, social sciences, economics or relevant discipline.
- Excellent competency in English and Vietnamese
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience in Project Management or relevant fields.
- A legal entitlement to live and work in Vietnam prior to recruitment.
* * *
- Willingness to travel frequently as requested and undertake training
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Relevant administrative experience and attention to detail.
- Capacity to focus on priorities and to work to tight deadlines;
- Good task and time management skills to handle a wide range of tasks from basic to complex.
* * *
- Ability to listen, to consult and to share information and ideas.
- Ability to work independently, whilst having teamwork skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
2. Desirable requirements:
- Knowledge of Khmer and/or Lao languages.
- Experience in supporting/managing development programmes or working for international organisations/embassies.
- Full-time gross monthly salary of $929.
- Annual bonus up to two month’s base salary.
- Additional health and accident insurance.
- Annual leave allowance of 20 days per annum, exclusive of public holidays.
- Extensive on job training and development.
- International and professional work environment with a motivated committed team.