if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
Senior Costing Accountant
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Adhere to accounting procedures and costing methodology
- Follow the standard/ average/ latest costing of all material in SAP system & major material file.
- Monthly follow up the actual material consumption in order to propose appropriate adjustments.
- Ensure that the physical inventory (finished goods, WIP, raw materials) is accurately represented in value and quantity in the system
- Ensure that WAP and MAP prices are correctly reflected in SAP and preparing the PPV report monthly
- Ensure material info is input correctly into SAP material master data and kept up-to-date (i.e. deletion of materials no longer in use).
- In charge of posting any write-offs of materials (RM, PM, and FG) into SAP
- Co-ordinate with Production planning and logistics for monitoring of write-offs and slow-moving/obsolete materials
- Co-ordinate with P&T to ensure all the recipe/ BOM is correct.
- Co-ordinate with M&E to ensure routing is uploaded timely and accurately
- Prepare to cost calculations and analyze results, explaining any major or unusual deviations in cost calculated
- Prepare and submit price for approval
- Support updating of standard cost prices and product costing in the annual budget cycle
- Support local procurement and global procurement in the calculation and monitoring of cost savings
- Other ad-hoc reports and accounting tasks as assigned
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- University graduate
– major in Financial/Accounting with at least 2 years experience in Costing
- Good at both spoken & written English skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient in SAP is preferable
- 13 annual leave days
- Medical Insurance
- Attractive package
Video/Ảnh mô tả