if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
Chưa hoạt động
Senior Consultant - Financial Risk
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Implement credit risk analysis projects for banking clients, i.e., directly involving in data mining, credit risk modelling. Key task assignments include:
- Collect and clean data
- Collect management information for risk reporting with high quality in a timely manner
- Conduct necessary analysis of risk data to provide recommendations to clients
- Develop risk management models (for credit risk: application scorecard, behavior scorecard and other models in accordance with Basel II requirements) using R, S+, SAS… programming languages.
- Document methodology and steps to develop and maintain the models in accordance with Basel II requirements
- Act as a contact point with clients’ IT team to collect required data for risk analysis or modelling in accordance with requirements of each project
- Perform other task assignments when required
- Involve, take ownership and responsibility for projects for delivery as per firm's quality standard and expected client satisfaction. Report and work closely with the Manager/ Partner for the purpose of engagement risk management and quality control.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention of exceeding client expectations
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Degree in Banking and Finance; Finance Mathematics, Statistics, Risk Management, Econometrics or equivalents
- A minimum 3+ years of experience in Banking and Financial services industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Thorough understanding of bank’s internal processes and policies; and regulations and practices in banking sector
- Skills and experience in Quantitative analysis and Data mining/ Statistics/ Financial mathematics/ Risk management
- Relevant professional qualifications such as FRM, CFA qualification is more preferable.
- Familiar with statistics tools such as SAS, R-programming, S+, Matlab and database management tools such as SQL.
- Logical thinking, ability to work independently and good analysis, writing and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel across Vietnam
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to research new knowledge and technology
- Team-work spirit and professional working behavior
- Fluent oral and written English communication
- Ability to work effectively with local and regional RA team to complete multiple projects with changing priorities and meet deadlines; and ability to work in a local and international team environment.
- Display high levels of energy, drive together with high standard professional ethics.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.