if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
Đang hoạt động
Sales Team Member
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
We are looking for the position of Sales Manager
Employment type: Full time
Working location: Cầu Giấy, Hanoi, Vietnam
Salary: 40M – 70M VND
• Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing software/service revenue for both new and existing SAP customers;
• Manages the sales pipeline in a proactive manner to ensure attainment of the individual and group contributions to the established goals;
• Build relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts;
• Defines a vision and creates a winning strategy that draws upon the strengths of the company and responds to specific market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets;
• Form strategic account plans including customer profiles, targeted programs, application descriptions, forecast reports, and action items;
• Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the entire SAP product line.;
• Develop, share and maintain an in-depth knowledge of all key competitors;
• Assume full responsibility of quota attainment as agreed to and communicated by BOM;
• Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external;
• Supports the development of references;
• Participates in recruiting, Performance Management, training, and coaching of the Account Manager.
• Drives the general professional development and career development of the team;
• Assesses the overall performance of the team with respect to the goals/KPIs and its own revenue target;
• Drives each sales team member toward expected quarterly and annual sales objectives.
• Past software sales experience in the following areas including Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Sourcing/Contracts, Finance/AP, or ERP;
• Sale Inspiration; Result-Oriented;
• Exceptional presentation skills required;
• Strong problem solving and analytical skill required;
• The Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust;
• Highly professional written and oral communication skills required;
• University degree preferred;
• Good at English.
• We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review.
• Attractive bonus program.
• You will have rich opportunities to develop your future career.
• We will provide possibilities for training and certification.
• 5 days working week with flexible working time.
• Opportunities to work on projects in Vietnam and abroad.
• AON Insurance program.
• Flexible annual leave and parental leave program.
• Company social events, parties and sport events.
• Annual company summer holiday (5 days).
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC