if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other enterprise-wide projects
- Script, storyboard, budget, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Plan video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations
- Make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment; and ensure all location power needs are met
- Reserve and rent equipment (if any)
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Produce and edit marketing videos using a variety of Adobe Suite products
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or similar fields
- At least 1-year experience with Adobe Suite products (Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Strong video production and photography skills.
- Experience of filming
- Strong sound recording skills and knowledge of basic audio mixing
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of Photoshop for editing photos and creating simple graphics for videos
- Attractive salary, based on skill and experience
- Working with the dynamic, young, professional, supportive and friendly team.
- 13th salary + Yearly performance bonus
- Welfare regime: Travel, picnic, enjoy holidays, enjoy productivity, lunch, teatime, party & event...
- Regimes and allowances are based on Vietnamese Labor Law
Video/Ảnh mô tả