if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
Fundraising and Communication Officer
Fundraising and Communication OfficerTổ Chức Saigon Children’s Charity CIO (Saigonchildren)
Hạn nộp hồ sơ :
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Collecting and creating content for our focus on stories from beneficiaries
- Social media content creation and engagement of the community across all channels (Linkedin, Facebook,
Twitter, Instagram, TikTok)
- Content creation and engagement of monthly donors community
- Monthly reporting of social media engagement
- Support communication with sponsorships donors
- Support administration for any in-kind donation
- Support communication with new donors
- Animation of peer to peer fundraiser community
- Sales annual campaign (Christmas card and calendar project)
- Monthly reporting of individual giving
- Recruitment of new volunteers
- On-boarding of new volunteers
- Animation of volunteer’s team
Other tasks are required by the HFC to fulfil department’s objectives.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
This role would suit someone who is organised and also outgoing, willing to talk with “strangers”. The
Fundraising and Communication Officer needs to be fluent in English and must have an eye for detail.
The post-holder will have interest in social media strategies and digital marketing, copywriting skills and a
strong sense of compassion for others and a desire to help children and communities.
You will also need to be computer literate and have experience of presenting one-to-one and to groups of
Core staff responsibilities
We work as a team where responsibilities and work are shared across the team. Developing relationships and
networks with potential donors and with event participants is essential, as is ensuring events are delivered to
saigonchildren standards on deadline. There will therefore be a need for some weekend and evening work in
As a key member of the saigonchildren team you will also need to liaise closely with all of your colleagues,
1 Programme departments
• Liaise regularly with Programme Managers, Head of Programmes to check latest project needs and
• Work with programme department to develop effective project funding proposals.
• Remind and support programme with reporting and renewal proposals to donors and sponsors on time.
2 Admin & Finance department
• Regular forecasting and recording of income and checking income.
• Sales ordering and invoicing.
• Following-up income.
• Co-operating to chase bad debts.
Trao đổi khi phỏng vấn
Video/Ảnh mô tả