if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
Chưa hoạt động
Finance AnalystCông Ty Cổ Phần Maison Retail Management International
Hạn nộp hồ sơ :
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. Planning and performance monitoring
i) Support business partners to produce the annual budget and quarterly/ monthly re-forecasts including commentary
ii) Lead revenue / margin / contribution reporting and explanation of performance against budget, prior performance and market conditions
iii) Highlight future risks and opportunities by reforecasting the in-year expected results
iv) Provide commentary to be included in the monthly business performance review and report.
2. Provide meaningful analysis and collaborate to produce insight
i) Understand the drivers of current performance
ii) Use internal and external information to extrapolate future performance based on scenario planning
iii) Work with business partners to turn analysis into value adding insight
3. Manage strategic objectives
i) Work with business partner to produce the strategic plan using insigh analysis
ii) Turn the strategic plan into strategic objectives
iii) Support the production of commercially viable business cases to deliver the strategic initiatives
iv) Turn strategic initiatives into budget deliverables
v) Monitor and track the delivery of strategic initiatives
4. Finance projects
i) Support ﬁnance projects as required including supporting acquisitions, embracing digital, seeking operational eﬃciencies.
ii) Any other responsibilities and ad-hoc reports by manager
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
c- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics Accounting, Business,…
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in Finance, knowledge of the Retail market is preferable.
- Modern ERP System knowledge, eg SAP
- Exhibits ability to use Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Good command in English
- Very strong analytical skills
- Demonstrate the ability to think both analytically and creatively.
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Manages time efficiently.
- 13th month pay
- Social and Medical Insurance
- KPI Bonus
- Holiday bonus
- 12 annual leave / year