if(isset($popup_css)): ?> endif; ?>
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures;
· Participate in required coordination meetings for management of all works to the facility;
· Welcome guests, interview candidates, and other visitors that come into the offices;
· Arrange meeting room bookings following requests; provide water for meeting rooms;
· Sort and distribute incoming mail and dispatch outgoing mail.
Office management (SV and Sala offices)
· Monitoring and maintaining the green and clean workspace: trees, insects, hygiene space, etc., Ensure service to be provided in the best condition. Monitor the cleaner's works to ensure the office clean.
· Manage stationery orders: drinking water, coffee, paper towels, medicine, etc,. Support teams at SV office order name cards: receive requirements from other teams and send suppliers to order.
· Manage parking lot at SV, Sarimi and FV offices: Register parking lot for starters, arrange the parking lot, renew, disable, change information cards. Manage subsidize monthly parking fee for SV office staff.
· NFC cards manage: Take back all the cards from the staff who quit: elite gym, insurance card…
· Manage the postal: check the bill at the end of the month, support starters to check bills with supplier, order envelopes, bills.
· Work with the building management about the administrative procedures: OT, spraying insects, etc.
· Support other tasks requested by Manager/Leader
· Announce the service status to staffs and notice the issues of services.
· Update information including database system and documents.
· Follow monthly payment process for service providers.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
· At least 1 year experience on office administration, receptionist.
· Good English communication.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Female, good looking, height 1m6
· Have the opportunity to work in the company which is "Vietnam's first ever unicorn start-up" according to The ASEAN Post with a dynamic and energetic environment;
· Work with professional team, be experienced in administration and office operations with a large scale (over 3,000 staffs);
· Participate in training professional courses.